Our Snoozzz baby Sleepwrap is a clever, innovative and comfortable baby wrap, that provides a good night's sleep for your baby.
With the Snoozzz Baby wrap you can give your child a sense of security while reducing the risk of
1: Tummy Sleeping
2: Climbing out of bed at night
3: Sliding under bedding
4: Flattened head (plagiocephaly)
Which size Sleepwrap should I choose? Regular or Travel?
Your baby sleeps comfortably and safely on his back or side without being restricted in movement. The individual wrappers also make the Snoozzz sleepwrap easy to adapt to your childs developmental changes.
- Safe secure sleep for babies, piece of mind for parents.
- Fits on all standard cot mattresses and bassinets.
- Great for back sleeping OR side sleeping positions
- The swaddling effect of the wrap can promote a sense of security.
- Helps prevent accidents caused by babies getting jammed in cot slats or attempting to climb out of the cot
- Gives the safest sleep position without restricting natural movement.
- Works with sleeping bag or sleep sack.
- Easy to secure and remove baby.
- Especially suitable for babies suffering from reflux.
- Convenient for travelling – can be rolled up and placed in a nappy bag providing a great alternative to bulky travel cots
We recommend the Snoozzz Sleepwrap for babies who are sleeping well swaddled but are starting to roll.
The mattress wrap fits all standard cot mattresses and bassinets. The wrapper supplied is for babies from birth to 9 months. The larger wrapper for children 6 - 24 month is separately available here.
Size: Sleepwrap regular is a mattress wrap of 180 cm and one babywrap for
babies age 0-9 months